SARAH BARR, CEO AND FOUNDER OF WASHASHORE WRITING:
You watched her on television as a four-time Emmy-nominated anchor and reporter. You’ve
seen her give informative press briefings while serving two Hartford mayors. And while you
didn’t see her, you heard the words delivered by others that she crafted as Vice President of
Corporate and Government Communications for a leading regional bank in Connecticut. Inspir-
ing words and work that received national recognition.
Sarah has more than 30 years of experience and connections; her work goes well beyond the
media, government, and business sectors. As a proven problem solver and consummate com-
municator, Sarah can help leaders like you:
• Craft your speeches and message, inspire your colleagues and employees, and improve your
performance. Deliver words to treasure.
• Draft impactful opinion pieces that show you are a thought leader in your industry.
• Engage in immediate and effective crisis management.
• Avoid crises by paying attention to planning long-term media and communication projects.
• Develop and improve your unique and powerful voice; by giving you her personal attention
(no hand-offs to staff) and gaining a deep understanding of you.
• Deliver the keynote address or serve as a presenter or moderator to motive your team with
empowering presentations at special events.
• Get your story told by others, using her strong relationships with the media.
• Stand out from the crowd with impactful training on presence and presentation.