To be Central Florida’s premier organization where technology leaders collaborate, thrive, and give back.
To develop a bold community of technology leaders who:
- Connect with one another to build collaborative and enduring relationships.
- Openly share ideas, knowledge, and best practices to shape the future of Central Florida and become leaders in our respective industries.
- Create opportunities to enhance careers and expand leadership capabilities.
- Cultivate servant leaders who support, promote, and develop diverse STEM initiatives throughout our community.
SIM Central Florida is dedicated to shaping and influencing the management and use of information technology throughout the greater Orlando region.
Our SIM chapter provides an outstanding opportunity for ongoing networking, meeting and collaboratively exploring best practices, trends and lessons learned. It is ideal for Central Florida’s information technology executives, academicians and senior business executives with key roles in the use of IT in their organizations.
SIM Central Florida:
- Places members in the midst of a global network of IT leaders that is actively harnessing the power of knowledge, information, communication and technology.
- Continually works to enhance Central Florida’s reputation as a community of outstanding, visionary technology leaders.
- Gives back to our region by creating new opportunities for others through important mentoring, scholarships, financial contributions and community involvement.
- Leverages the talents and experiences of diverse IT contemporaries, business executives, technology experts and community leaders.
- Helps to develop members’ careers and the next generation of IT leaders by continually increasing knowledge, industry visibility and networking among peers who become advisors, confidantes and friends.
- Is the voice of Central Florida’s IT community on critical issues.
SIM Central Florida members meet monthly – learning from presentations and dialogues with industry leaders, top practitioners and nationally recognized experts in information systems and management practices. Before, during and after each presentation, chapter members have the opportunity to discuss important issues and concerns with guest speakers and colleagues from industry and government.