The SIM CFL Finance Committee is responsible for:
- Preparing the annual budget for Board approval
- Monitoring overall financial performance
- Participating in strategic decision-making processes
- Preparing strategic financial forecasts
- Collecting and monitoring all financial information relating to programs, event committees and groups
- Reporting financial results to the Board
- Authorizing disbursements for budgeted expenditures
- Preparing for Board approval and submitting federal and state income tax returns.
Meeting Time and Location:
Once a month via conference call; dates and time determined by the committee.
Committee Volunteering Opportunities:
For more information please the contact: Josh Lazar