SIM CFL serves more than 125 members, representing companies from every segment of the technology industry, providing access to a network of professionals that is otherwise difficult to obtain. SIM CFL is advancing Technology Leaders in technology from the classroom to the boardroom by providing advocacy, leadership, professional development, networking, mentoring, and technology education. Members benefit from interacting, connecting, and learning from others at all stages of their careers both in government and private industry.
The Membership Committee is responsible for promoting and qualifying people for SIM membership.
Relationship Management with Current Members:
- Facilitates the involvement of Sponsors as active SIM CFL members, speakers, hosts of special events, and underwriters of key programs
- Serves as liaison to our Members for other SIM CFL committees, membership benefits, and general questions about SIM CFL
- Oversees the Membership renewal process
Development of New Members:
- Handles inquiries from prospective companies or individuals; with a conference call, meeting at their location and/or invitation to attend a SIM CFL event
- Launches periodic initiatives to recruit new members
- Monitors and tracks prospect list
- A sales or business development background is not required for this role, but committee members do need to be comfortable calling key company contacts and promoting SIM CFL in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
Meeting Time and Location:
Once a month via conference call; dates and time determined by the committee.