The Marketing Committee manages all the marketing, publishing, public, and media relationships for SIM CFL. We are responsible for developing the SIM CFL messaging (internal and external), managing and coordinating press/media at events, promoting the SIM CFL brand and image to the general public. This includes preparing press/media releases, designing and producing publicity material for handouts, any publishing using electronic/paper, newsletters, and contributing to website content.
We also barter with organizations that want SIM CFL to participate in their event to promote and showcase SIM CFL. All external communications to SIM CFL, about SIM CFL (any material/write-up/research/book/audio/photo/video) by a SIM CFL member/committee, are coordinated and approved by this committee.
Committee Volunteering Opportunities:
We need active, bright, creative, dynamic, and enthusiastic individuals to assist with all facets of communications. You can opt to work independently or in teams to help with any of the following:
- Brand Marketing and Bartering
- Public, Press, Publicity and Media Relations
- Social Marketing
- Liaising with SIM CFL committees and Special Events
- Newsletters, Brochures, Printing, Publishing
- Digital/Online media (Audio, Photo, Video)
- Graphics and design services
- Website content and Tech topics, write-ups/discussions
- Review and editorial services of contents before publishing
Any other innovative ideas are welcomed as part of your contribution to promoting SIM CFL. Please contact us to serve on this committee.
Meeting Time and Location:
We meet once a month via conference call. The dates and times are determined by the committee.