Help stock the food pantry at Gateway School
In support of STEM education, SIM Central Florida is partnering with Kolter Solutions to stock the food pantry at Gateway School in Orlando. Gateway School offers a Digital Design program that prepares students for employment in the Information Technology industry. The list of non-perishable items the school is seeking includes:
· Canned Vegetables, Beans and Fruits
· Canned Fish and Meat: Tuna, Chicken, Ham, etc.
· Cereal and Breakfast Foods
· Peanut Butter
· Boxed and Canned Meals: Soup, Mac & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.
· Canned or Shelf-Stable Milk
· Juice ... shelf-stable plastic bottles or juice boxes
· And other non-perishable food items
· Also needed … personal hygiene items/toiletries – toothpaste, soap, deodorant, etc.
1. Drop-off donations:
Now through November 5th, Kolter Solutions’ office will be accepting drop-off donations on behalf of Gateway School. Donations can be delivered to Kolter’s office at 175 Middle Street, Suite 1201, Lake Mary, FL 32746 between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday-Thursday now until November 5th.
2. Donate via Amazon shipping:
To make it easy to donate, use the Amazon link below to purchase items and have them shipped to Kolter Solutions, 175 Middle Street, Suite 1201, Lake Mary, FL.
MONETARY DONATIONS TO THE SIM CENTRAL FLORIDA FOUNDATION WILL ASSIST STEM INITIATIVES THROUGHOUT OUR COMMUNITY.
To support SIM Giveback Week, you’re also invited to make a financial charitable donation to the SIM Foundation - Central Florida Chapter for distribution to SIM CFL 501c3 partners. All donations will be used to support STEM initiatives right here in Central Florida.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT OF SIM GIVEBACK WEEK AND FOR SUPPORTING STEM EDUCATION!