As SIM CFL grows, we are continuing to look for ways to add value for our Members and Friends of SIM. Our Chapter sponsors regular programs to network, hosts social and philanthropic events to enhance the community, and acts as a forum for business and technology leaders to partner with peers.
Format: Third Thursday of every month. Breakfast Meetings from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Happy Hours 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Venues vary, some are off-site tours
Attendance: 40-60 attendees, open to SIM members, friends of CFL SIM, and guests.
Focus: Work through pressing technology issues, challenges, and strategies.
- Share innovative ideas, best practices, challenges, and solutions with peers.
- Build connections and expand professional networks.
- Opportunity to grow skills and knowledge.
- Benchmark, and see what’s coming.
Typical Program Schedule
- Welcome and Host Presentation
- Refreshments and Food
- Speaker Presentation/Roundtable Discussion
- Closing Announcements
Sponsorships: To learn about sponsoring a SIM Event contact Ty Taft
If you would like to join us for any of our monthly meetings, check out the Events section to preview our Upcoming Events.
To learn more about becoming a member click here to visit Member Benefits.