SIM Detroit Scholarship Program - 2021
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
The Board of Directors of the Society for Information Management (SIM) Detroit Chapter is thrilled to announce the SIM Detroit 2021 STEM Scholarship Program to current high school seniors for use in a STEM-related field of study at a Michigan based four-year College or university or a two-year community college.
“In our increasingly digital workplace, the need for STEM educated professionals is greater than ever. These scholarships reflect our interest in helping students capitalize on the exciting opportunities available today.” said Chuck Williams, President of SIM Detroit.” We wish all applicants the best of luck in earning one of these scholarships to support their degree in a STEM-related discipline."
Five $1000 scholarships will be awarded to students who:
- Are nearing completion or have completed High school and aim to pursue an associate / undergraduate degree in a STEM related field
- Achieved a minimum of a 3.0 grade average (current official transcript required)
- Have applied to, or have been accepted into, a degree program in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math at an accredited institute of higher education in the State of Michigan.
- Complete the scholarship application
- Submit a faculty letter of recommendation
The deadline for submitting the completed application and all supporting documentation is 4PM EDT on May31, 2021.
Check out previous winners here.