The Fairfield/Westchester Chapter of SIM is the area’s fastest growing not-for-profit organization of IT leaders. Started in 2000, the Chapter now boasts over 200 members and continues to receive accolades from SIMI for membership growth and value year-on-year.
The mission of the Fairfield/Westchester chapter is providing for its members:
- The premier network for IT leadership.
- Resources and programs inspired by IT leaders for IT leaders.
- A community of thought leaders who share experiences and rich intellectual capital that can be applied in their organizations.
- The further development of the leadership capabilities of themselves and emerging leaders in their organizations.
- A collective voice to advocate policy and legislation on behalf of the IT profession across industries.