Southern California SIM (SCSIM) is the area's only CIO-run, non-profit networking organization that is part of a national organization. Network and share knowledge with a valuable cohort of industry peers at both a regional and a national level. SCSIM welcomes senior-level professionals, managers, academics, principal-level consultants and other leaders in IT and business.
Simply click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of this page, then continue to fill out all requested information and submit. After your application is reviewed by the Membership Committee, you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Memberships follow the calendar year, with those members who join after July 1 gaining an extended first year of membership through the following year.
Individual Member Dues:
- Corporate IT Executives and Practitioners at For-Profit Companies – $285
- Academic, Retired or Non-Profit IT Professionals – $205
- Consultants – $285
Members In Transition (MIT) Dues:
- Renewal charges will be waived for one year for current members only who notify SCSIM they are in between jobs and are up for renewal.
- Following RLF graduation, first year dues will be waived by SCSIM and SIM National.
Corporate/Enterprise Membership Program:
SIM’s Corporate Membership offers employers an opportunity to extend the benefits of SIM membership throughout their company, while reducing expenses to a single invoice.
Enterprise Package (offers companies with 3 or more individual members a $20 dues discount per member)
- Membership: Three or more individual memberships
- Dues: $795 total for three memberships
- Additional members beyond the first three memberships to be charged $265 each
Enterprise Platinum Package
- Regional Leadership Forum: One complimentary participation fee (nine-month program; $8,850 value)
- Annual Conference: One (1) pre-paid registration to SIM Connect Live to be used that year
- Membership: Three or more* individual memberships
- Dues: $8,795+ ($7,500 for RLF, $500 for SIM Connect Live, plus $140 x 3 plus $795 in membership dues for 3 members, plus $265 for each additional member beyond the first three)
If you have interest in arranging an Enterprise Membership Program for your company, contact SCSIM’s membership chair, Scott Cadwalader, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern California Application -Consultant/Vendor
Southern California Application - IT Executive