When you join SIM South Florida, you become part of the renowned SIM organization --
connecting you with top IT leaders across North America, including: CIOs, senior IT executives, prominent academicians, consultants, and other top IT professionals.
Why invest in SIM membership? There are many other benefits to being a SIM member, such as:
- SIM South Florida meetings and events will provide you multiple opportunities to network, exchange information, and learn about what's new in the industry. Click Here for More Info
- SIM South Florida Newsletter – Regular newsletter highlighting not only chapter events but other local South Florida or regional events of interest. Click here to access the archive.
- Discounts to attend SIM Regional and National events to network with Technology Leaders from the region and around the country.
- Opportunities to give back - SIM offers an active STEM outreach program to support the future IT workforce development. Chapters have sponsored STEM initiatives from kindergarten through college.
- Access to Special Interest Groups and programs from SIM National.
- Opportunity to Join the Board or a planning committee: Provides exceptional leadership experience and you get access to the Chapter Leadership Town Hall Series and other webinars
- Leadership Development: SIM members receive a discount to attend SIM's Regional Leadership Forum (RLF). RLF is designed to help CIOs develop their high potential IT leaders/managers.
- Weekly newsletters - SIM Connect is a weekly SIM National newsletter, which contains a compilation of association news, articles of interest, interviews, and industry insights
Helpful Links to Member Resources