SIM South Florida is looking for our 2022 Sponsors to help us deliver great content and opportunities to our members and the South Florida IT community.
There are variety event sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year to connect you with leading IT decision-makers. Please contact Ty.Taft@simcfl.org for more information on SIM South Florida sponsorship opportunities.
The following are the types of events that SIM South Florida holds throughout the year:
- Members only events
- Mentorship program such as a speed mentoring events
- CxO dinner events
- Networking events
- Leadership Development Program
- Social events
- Community events that will be open to non-members
Accessibility Sponsors – Increments of $300 which will cover two hours of an ASL interpreters' time. We welcome sponsors to cover multiple events. For the event where the sponsorship will be used:
- Sponsor will be recognized in the event announcement in email and on social media.
- Sponsor’s logo will be included in event communication.
- Sponsor will have 5 minutes at the event to introduce themselves.
Note: For meetings that are 2 or more hours long, two ASL interpreters are required and if the sponsor wants to be the sole event sponsor, they will need to cover the cost of both interpreters.