SIM Wisconsin, chartered in 1982, has members and organizations covering the state of Wisconsin, most primarily located in southeastern Wisconsin. The majority of members lead the information management function in their organization. The organizations primarily represent large commercial and financial firms, but a number of significant contributions are made by our members from smaller firms and service organizations in addition to major area universities and colleges.
Our Members Get:
- Learning opportunities in the management and use of information technology.
- Networking with peers.
- Access to the benefits of SIM International membership.
- Avenues to further Community Development.
- Meeting to share innovative ideas and real world experiences which address enterprise information needs. We have excellent speakers both from our membership, and bring in industry executives and subject matter experts from many sources.
- Providing presentations by leading national information-management professionals and executives who benefit from management-information systems.
- Challenging our comfort levels by exchanging ideas with peers and business counterparts.
- Being a resource for each other, and personal networking.