SIM Wisconsin Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 | 7:45 AM - 9:00 AM
Topic: Managing the Technology Challenges of the New Normal
- Mary Acuna - Customer Operations Manager within the Instructional, Communication and Information Technology Group at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Ken Garfinkel - CIO and Group Vice President of Information Technology at Broan-NuTone LLC
- Jacob Jones - Senior Director, IT Solutions Architecture at Foot Locker
- Moderated by Bennett Sherman, Account Director Windstream Enterprise
Due to the pandemic our world has changed quickly. And not only won't it cooperatively change back in the new normal, but the pace driving change has accelerated.
Four things happened to us and our organizations during the pandemic:
- The nature and mix of our products and how we deliver them changed.
- We needed to make more use of technology and tools, and we did. We acquired new devices and other technology.
- We all acquired new technology skills.
- And our culture changed. We began interacting in new ways at work, at school, and at home.
These are transformative changes. They are here to stay. We need to proactively manage these changes to attain the benefits they offer while also avoiding the downsides they might cause.
At our April SIM Wisconsin meeting a panel of technology managers will discuss how their organizations hope to address these challenges.Register