Join SIM Wisconsin! Network and share knowledge with a valuable cohort of industry peers at both a regional and a national level. SIM Wisconsin welcomes senior level professionals, managers, academics, consultants and other leaders in IT and business. Simply click the “Apply Now” button, then continue to fill out all requested information and submit. After your application is reviewed by the Membership Committee you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Individual Membership Includes:
- Monthly chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars.
- Networking and knowledge sharing with peers who understand and manage similar experiences and issues.
- Education and advocacy on industry issues, trends and challenges.
- Access to business and IT leaders.
- Individual For-Profit Member - Membership for one member who is employed by a for-profit company - $300.00
- Individual Non-Profit Member - Membership for one member who is employed by a non-profit company - $150.00
- Retired For-Profit Member - Membership for one member who is retired from a for-profit company - $140.00
- Retired Non-Profit Member - $80.00 - Membership for one member who is retired from a non-profit company
- Enterprise Membership - $720.00 - Membership for three individuals from the same company
- Enterprise Add-on - $240.00 - Membership for each additional enterprise member
Prepaid meetings packages can be purchased for $200. Please contact email@example.com
if you would like to add this meetings package.Apply Now