SIM Arizona Mentoring Program – 2nd Year
Are you an IT Manager or Director aspiring to progress your career or gain prospective on getting to the next level? Do you consider yourself to be a high performing, high potential member of your organization but want to set yourself apart from your peers? Do you want to discuss and learn best practices in IT and career management from seasoned veterans who have excelled in their careers and mentored and developed others along the way?
SIM Arizona is launching its Mentoring program to assist aspiring executives to navigate their career path and become leaders in their organization. Whether you are looking for that “secret sauce” that will make you stand out and stay ahead of the competition or you are looking for a new challenge and adventure, working with a Mentor can help you learn the skills necessary and brainstorm new ideas on becoming an exceptional leader of Information Technology and business.
Once you sign up, you will be assigned a Mentor who will meet with you several times over the year to discuss challenges and goals, and to provide feedback and suggestions. They will work with you to:
- Assess the current state of your career and contribution
- Chart a customized course for your career, including goals over the next 5 years, 10 years and longer and ideas on how to reach them
- Build a personalized roadmap including training and development needed for achievement of short team goals
- Meet with you regularly to assess progress and offer tips and suggestions for those pesky situations you encounter
- Help with tricks and techniques to develop your leadership skills and abilities
The pilot program will begin in October and end in December and is open to Arizona SIM members only. We have limited spots open. If this program sounds like something you want to take advantage of, please click on the link below.
Click this link for the registration form and program handbook.
Registration deadline is TBD
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact at email@example.com