SIM San Antonio provides a unique opportunity to interact with thought leaders and join peers in giving back to the industry and community.
SIM SAN ANTONIO - A platform where IT Business Leaders can openly collaborate on thought leadership, operational best practices, and execution which will contribute to our local IT community, and the overall success of technology in San Antonio. In addition, we enable our members to build trusted business relationships with their peers and soon to be peers that did not exist before. Together this will help our members achieve their business goals and personal growth.
A small, but dedicated group of local San Antonio IT leaders joined forces to identify a national organization that could provide the IT leaders in our community with a place where they can openly share information and network with their peers. The SIM organization was identified as the right platform to achieve these goals for technology leaders in our city. Therefore, recently the San Antonio chapter has been launched to provide the same value as has been achieved in the other SIM Texas Metro Chapters. We are excited to bring this chapter of SIM to the San Antonio marketplace, and confident that our IT leadership will enjoy and value this organization.
We sponsor regular programs for members to network, host social and philanthropic events to enhance the community, and act as forum for business and technology leaders in partnership with peer executive organizations in San Antonio. SIM San Antonio fully supports all SIM International initiatives as well as its own efforts which include:
- Networking with senior IT executives from industry, government, non-profit, and academic sectors
- A variety of events scheduled throughout the year that feature nationally recognized thought leaders, chosen by practitioners to challenge and expand your understanding of how technology can address challenging business issues. These events focus on real world experiences, insights from industry pundits, academic research, technology innovation, and the impact of technology on the community.
- CxO + VP x -only sponsored events to expand your reach with other senior leaders.
- Raise funds for selected charities through our annual events.
- Invitations and discounts to other technology programs offered by our partners and friends across greater San Antonio.
- Discussions with educators and industry leaders regarding future technology staffing needs (underprivileged young adults, local middle and high schools, and universities).
- Access to all SIM International benefits.