- Atlanta SIM sponsored TechBridge at the Kilobyte level to support their mission to drive community impact by bringing affordable technology & business expertise to other nonprofits.
- Atlanta area graduates 8 from the SIM Regional Leadership Forum (RLF). Congratulations to you all
Mr. Daniel Abbey (Cox Enterprises, Inc.) 2016 Midwest RLF
Mr. Spencer Taft (Cox Enterprises, Inc.) 2016 Midwest RLF
Mr. Jeff Isom (Aramark Uniform Services) 2016 South Central RLF
Mr. Greg Cox (Cox Enterprises, Inc.) 2016 Southeast RLF
Ms. Yngrid Huff (Fulton County School System) 2016 Southeast RLF
Mr. Jeff Linton (Aramark Uniform Services) 2016 Southeast RLF
Mr. Ed Wagner (Cox Enterprises, Inc.) 2016 Southeast RLF
Mr. Jamison Wood (Aetna, Inc. (PayFlex)) 2016 Southeast RLF
- The Atlanta SIM (www.simatlanta.org) and the Georgia CIO Leadership Association (www.georgiacio.org) partner with TechBridge for the 2016 Tee It Up for TechBridge Golf Tournament. ATL SIM helped raise $131,000 to benefit TechBridge's mission
- Atlanta SIM partnered with Premier Event Management to facilitate the 11th Annual Atlanta Premier CIO Forum. Attendees across the region welcomed the dynamic agenda with relevant, up-to-the-minute topics and exciting speakers that shared their knowledge and experience. The Premier CIO Forum included powerful keynotes, informative breakouts, discussions with subject-matter experts, and cutting-edge solution providers
- Atlanta SIM hosted the 2016 holiday party at THE PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER! SIM Atlanta members were able to improve their driving skills and compare Porsche vehicles on the 1.6 mile driver development track. Porsche. There is no substitute.