San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
SIM's wealth of information and outreach capacity is a direct result of its diverse membership. In addition to being technology leadership-focused, SIM Membership spans across industries, concentrations and professions. To continue fostering a valuable membership experience, ensuring a quality exchange, and representative influence, SIM San Diego's current member categories are:
A senior-level technology professional in either a public or private sector organization meeting the following criteria:
- Corporate/divisional head of an IT organization. For example, CIO, VP of IT, Director of IT.
- Direct reports of corporate/divisional IT heads for companies with annual revenue $1 billion or greater.
- Executives outside of "traditional" IT with a strong technology focus/component in their overall responsibilities including (but not limited to):Head of Engineering or Product (VP of Engineering; VP of Product)
- Head of Digital (CMO, CDO/CDIO) Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Innovation Officer (CIO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Data Officer (CDO)
NOTE: Organization membership may include executives across multiple business/functional areas (e.g. CIO, VP of Engineering, CISO, CMO, CTO)Academic
A full-time university or college faculty member making a significant contribution to the technology field.
2020 Memberships are below (fees include Chapter and SIM International dues)
|Retired For Profit
San Diego Membership Application