Welcome to the Minnesota Chapter of SIM!
SIM Minnesota Chapter
For more than 25 years, the SIM Minnesota chapter has been the organization of choice for IT executives in Minnesota. Membership includes CIOs, CTOs and IT leaders, as well as consultants and academics from top Twin Cities and outstate business and institutions. The chapter has several meetings each year that feature both business and technology experts. These meetings provide tremendous opportunities for peer networking and valuable connections to the Minnesota IT community.
SIM MN improves the practice of IT Leadership in Mn through:
- The dissemination and exchange of unbiased information
- Development of IT Leadership skills
- The replenishment and execution of future IT Leaders
- Serving our communities and industry through giving and outreach
The MN technology community is thriving as a result of SIM’s efforts.
- Members have more successful careers in prospering companies as a result of improved business decisions impacted by technology.
- Members have given back to the community by developing future leaders.
- SIM is the organization of choice for IT Leaders.
General Meeting Format
The Minnesota Chapter events are held in the afternoons beginning at 4:00 pm at the Minnesota Valley Country Club 6300 Auto Club Road in Bloomington. Each meeting features a professional speaker or panel or experts discussing topics recommended by membership. A social hour follows the program presentation with hors d'oeuvres and refreshments.
Executive Committee (EC) Members serve one year terms as specified in the SIM Chapter By-Laws. The EC serves as the Board Of Directors of the Chapter and is the governing authority of the Chapter. The property, business and affairs of the Chapter is managed by the EC.