Join SIM Minnesota! Network and share knowledge with a valuable cohort of industry peers at both a regional and a national level. SIM Minnesota welcomes senior level professionals, managers, academics, consultants and other leaders in IT and business. Simply click the “Apply Now” button, then continue to fill out all requested information and submit. After your application is reviewed by the Membership Committee you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Individual Membership Includes:
- Monthly chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars.
- Networking and knowledge sharing with peers who understand and manage similar experiences and issues.
- Education and advocacy on industry issues, trends and challenges.
- Access to business and IT leaders.
- $550 For-Profit Individual
- $400 For-Profit Individual Additional Member
- $470 Non-Profit Individual
- $320 Retired Individual
- $320 New Members in Transition
*existing members that find themselves in a Member in Transition status will have membership fees waived for up to 1 year.
Minnesota Membership Application
- Use button above to go to your Member Profile page
- Enter your User Name (your email address) and Password. If you forgot your password please use the "Forgot Password" link.
- Upon successful login you will land on your profile page, select the Subscriptions link (left side of screen, under Profile)
- Hover over the green "Status" box and the check mark will be replaced by the Renew button. Click on the Renew button, confirm your plan and select Next.
- View Shopping Cart and select Checkout.
- After your payment is processed, you will receive an email with your receipt.
A screencast is available that demonstrates how to login and easily renew your membership.
Contact Dan Wisniewski, SIM MN Director of Membership