Are you an IT Manager or Director aspiring to progress your career or gain perspective on getting to the next level? Do you consider yourself to be a high performing, high potential member of your organization but want to set yourself apart from your peers? Do you want to discuss and learn best practices in IT and career management from seasoned veterans who have excelled in their careers and mentored and developed others along the way?
Portland SIM has again launched its innovative coaching program to assist aspiring executives to navigate their career path and become leaders in their organization. Whether you are looking for that “secret sauce” that will make you stand out and stay ahead of the competition or you are looking for a new challenge and adventure, working with a coach can help you learn the skills necessary and brainstorm new ideas on becoming an exceptional leader of Information Technology and business.
Once you sign up you will be assigned a coach who will meet with you several times over the year to discuss challenges and goals with and to provide feedback and suggestions. They will work with you to:
- Assess the current state of your career and contribution
- Chart a customized course for your career, including goals over the next 5 years, 10 years and longer and ideas on how to reach them
- Build a personalized road-map including training and development needed to achieve your short team goals
- Meet with you regularly to assess progress and offer tips and suggestions for those pesky situations you encounter
- Help with tricks and techniques to develop your leadership skills and abilities
A handbook that describes the program and its expectation can be downloaded from this link.
Commitment: You will meet with your coach at a mutually agreed upon time and place over the 10-month duration.
After registration, a coach will be assigned to you in early March. A nominal fee of $50.00 will be charged.
This is the fourth consecutive year of this very program with many positive reviews!
We have limited spots open Registration closes on 15th February 2019.
To register now go to : https://sforce.co/2RASsmh
To inquire about becoming a coach please contact Brad Denny at Coaching@simpdx.org