Are you an IT Manager or Director aspiring to reach the next level on your career path? Do you consider yourself a high-performing, high-potential member of your organization aiming to set yourself apart from your peers? Do you want to learn and discuss IT best practices and career management with seasoned veterans, leaders who have excelled in their careers and mentored and coached others along the way?
For the 5th consecutive year, Portland SIM is offering its innovative and highly regarded Coaching Program to assist ambitious executives in navigating their career paths and becoming leaders in their organizations and industries. Whether you’re looking for the “secret sauce” to standing out and staying ahead of the competition, or pursuing a new and adventurous career challenge, working with a coach can give you the necessary skills to succeed. Brainstorm new ideas about becoming an exceptional leader of Information Technology and business with those who have traveled your path before.
A distinguished IT leader will be assigned to you for a 10-month period (March to December) to:
- Assess your current career state and contributions
- Chart a customized course for your career, including 5 years, 10 years, and longer-term goals and ideas on how to reach them
- Build a personalized road-map, including training and development needed to achieve your short term goals
- Meet with you regularly to assess progress and offer tips and suggestions for the tough situations you encounter
- Help with tricks and techniques to develop your leadership skills and abilities
Registration closes on February 18th, 2022. Spots are limited.
Once you sign up, we’ll assign a coach to meet with you several times over the year, discussing challenges and goals and providing feedback and suggestions.