Join SIM Portland! Network and share knowledge with a valuable cohort of industry peers at both a regional and a national level. SIM Portland welcomes senior level professionals, managers, academics, consultants and other leaders in IT and business. Simply click the “Apply Now” button, then continue to fill out all requested information and submit. After your application is reviewed by the Membership Committee you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Individual Membership Criteria:
* SIM adheres to a strict policy against marketing or commercial activity.
- Practitioner - A senior IT professional in either a public or private sector organization and member of an IS management staff with direct reports.
- Academic - A full-time university or college faculty member making a significant contribution to the IS field.
- Consultant - Leaders at the partner/principal level who is an IT subject matter expert and influence the direction IT or directly contributes to the IS profession.
- Other leader - A non-IT leader from another profession who has a major role in matters impacting strategic IT direction.
Individual Membership Benefits include:
- Monthly chapter meetings, conferences, roundtables and seminars.
- Networking and knowledge sharing with peers who understand and manage similar experiences and issues.
- Education and advocacy on industry issues, trends and challenges.
- Access to business and IT leaders who share their experience, knowledge and connections.
- $250 For-Profit Individual
- $690 Enterprise-Basic Package (Access for at least three people from one organization - $230 / member)
- $150 Emeritus Member
- $170 Non-Profit Individual
- $250 Individual Vendor Member
- $50 Member in Transition Continuing Member
Portland Membership Application